Tuesday, 27 September 2016

No Posts?....

It’s not that I have been totally lazy, not 100%....maybe 60%.
I haven’t been reading that much, or at all, every time I start I want to do other things like listen to podcasts, watch Youtube or Netflix. I’m also crazy enough to start learning everything I can about the Hundred Year’s War, just because I can.

But do not despair, October is going to be filled with daily posts. I promise.



October is my favourite month; it’s the only time I can get away with decorating my house with skeletons, witches and cobwebs.
We don’t really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, for one, it’s not Autumn and Samhain here is celebrated on April 30, not October 31.
(If you don’t know what that is, look it up. You also shouldn’t be celebrating Halloween if you don’t know what that is….).

As a Wiccan and living in the southern hemisphere, I do follow the dates according to where I live. So even though technically I’ll be celebrating Beltane on October 31, I’ll still be decorating my house and doing blog posts on everything spooky.


So until Saturday….