Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Hogwarts Sorting Hat



Hogwarts Sorting Hat




Since I found out you can take a test to see what Hogwarts house you will be in online, I had to do it.



Since I started reading Harry Potter (a very long time ago), I’ve always believed I was in Ravenclaw. I share the same passion for books and learning.
Plus, I didn’t want to be like everyone else who only wanted to be in Gryffindor.

So when I took a few online tests, especially the “official” one on Pottermore, I wasn’t surprised when they put me in Ravenclaw.
So now I can officially say I belong to house Ravenclaw.


If you also would like to see which house you belong to, head over to Pottermore.
There are a few other ones online, just google it.















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...