Monday, 15 August 2016

Movie Review ~ The Little Prince









 IMDB






A little girl lives in a very grown-up world with her mother, who tries to prepare her for it. Her neighbour, the Aviator, introduces the girl to an extraordinary world where anything is possible, the world of the Little Prince.





If you have Netflix, and even if you don’t, watch this movie. It’s so beautiful and emotional, it makes you look at your own life and appreciate the little things.

The animation is beautiful, from the story of the book using stop motion animation which is woven into a computer animated framing narrative about a young girl who has just met the book's narrator.



We all want to grow up too fast and just skip being a child. It’s not until we are an adult that we wish were a carefree child again, and just stop to enjoy ourselves.
For me, this is what this movie is about.

I watched the Little Prince with my son who is five, he absolutely loved the movie. I’m not kidding, he just sat there and watched it, he even cried with a certain scene.

Of course his favourite character was the fox, and now he wants one. I have to agree; I want a fox friend just like this one.



I want to tell my children not to grow up too fast, and enjoy life.



My star rating is:

















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...