Friday, 5 August 2016

Currently Reading ~ 05.08.16






 Goodreads




Harry Potter can’t wait for his holidays with the dire Dursleys to end. But a small, self-punishing house-elf warns Harry of mortal danger awaiting him at Hogwarts.

Returning to the castle nevertheless, Harry hears a rumour about a Chamber of Secrets, holding unknown horrors for wizards of Muggle parentage.

Now someone is casting spells that turn people to stone, and a terrible warning is found painted on the wall. The chief suspect – always in the wrong place – is Harry. But something much more terrifying has yet to be unleashed.





I just started, and even though I’ve already read this at least a million times, I won’t be able to give my thoughts so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I’ll love it all over again, but I like to give my opinion on what I think of something now, not 6 months ago (yes, the last time I read this was just over 6 months ago).

If you are unaware, I’m doing a marathon of the Harry Potter series before I read the new book, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
Any excuse to read Harry Potter again.