Monday, 22 August 2016

Bout Of Books 17 ~ Day #1



Day #1


It was a loooong day today. I was up at midnight, only because my one-year-old daughter woke up, because it was still dark I decided to read a book on my kindle.
I finished that pretty quick, only because I skipped through most of it. You can see why on my review on Goodreads.
I read my little girl Peppa Pig (Goodreads review) and I finally finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
I will be doing a full review for Harry Potter after the readathon.

I’m surprised I did that much reading today as I also got my son ready for school, dropped and picked up him. Went for an hour long walk this morning.
I think this deserves a pat on the back. Well done me.

I’m going to see if I can do a repeat tomorrow, minus school run.


Books Read:




Total Books Read: