Saturday, 13 August 2016

Book Review ~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling












 Goodreads






When the Quidditch World Cup is disrupted by Voldemort’s rampaging supporters and the terrifying Dark Mark appears against the night sky, it is obvious to Harry Potter that, far from weakening, Voldemort is getting stronger.

Back at Hogwarts for the fourth year Harry is astonished to be chosen to represent the school in the Triwizard Tournament. The competition is dangerous, the tasks terrifying, and true courage is no guarantee of survival – especially with the Dark Lord’s forces on the rise …





I love everything about this book, from start to finish its action packed and you’re on the edge of your seat throughout it.

From the Quidditch World Cup to the Triwizard Tournament. And let’s not talk about that ending!

Out of all the books (so far), this one I could not put down even though it’s like my fifth time reading it.
So it’s safe to say, this is my favourite Harry Potter book of the series. Why? Well everything I stated above of course.

This book also made me jealous of JK Rowling. If there was a book that I wish I wrote, it’s this one.
Can I please have her creative abilities?



My star rating is: