Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Social Media



Social Media


Social media is a blessing and a curse for a book reader.
By following other like-minded people, you discover new books that you wouldn’t anywhere else. The bad thing about this, besides being poor, is spending so much time on the interweb that you actually forget to read.



YouTube, Netflix, Instagram, Snapchat, are my weakness. Once I start I can’t stop. The sad part is I know I’ll get sucked into it, but I still do it. I’m a sucker for punishment….well sort of punishment when you think about it.

As a mother of two children, a nearly 5-year-old and a 10-month-old, I don’t have time as it is with reading, watching TV, or even going to the toilet. The only way I can solve this, and be able to do all of it (I see no reason why I can’t have it all), I multi task.
While I’m breast feeding my daughter, I go on my phone and check my social media sites. Putting her to bed gives me a great opportunity to read.
While I’m writing this blog I have my children sitting next to me while we play with their toys.



If you want to follow/stalk me, just click on the links below:


 Instagram    Snapchat    Twitter