Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Learning About Mary Queen of Scots




Learning About
Mary Queen of Scots

I love learning new things, which is odd cause I hated to learn things when I was at school. I think it’s because I’m learning on my own time, and learning things I want to learn.
(Just realised I said learn a lot).



At the moment I decided to learn everything there is to know about Mary Queen of Scots. It’s really hard to explain why I want to without sounding odd, I’m learning about her because I want to.
Maybe I might right a fiction novel about her, but in the meantime I’m learning everything that I can possibly know.



She’s a very interesting character; her father, James V of Scotland, dies six days after her birth, being the only legitimate child, she claims the throne of Scotland.
With the English after her throne and enemies galore, she flees to France for safety and her future marriage to Francis, Dauphin of France.




I’ll update you on my progress. Hopefully I’ll be an expert on everything Mary Queen of Scots.



























November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...