Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Lazy Blogger



Lazy Blogger


Thanks to TV, reading, studying, children and everyday life; I’ve been one lazy blogger.



When I started this new blog page I wanted to post a blog every day. I was going pretty good, yes I would miss a day or two, but overall I was doing a pretty good job. Until I thought it was a great idea to do a lot of things at once.

I get this thing in my head where if I want to do something I don’t wait until I’m free, I do it straight away. I think it’s such a great idea (usually it is) and I don’t want to wait. I’m an impatient person, waiting is not my strong point.



Anyway, what I’m really trying to say is, even though I’ve been lazy with blog posting recently, it will stop. I’m going to plan more, in advance. The only way I can accomplish posting daily is by being more organised.


Let’s see how long that lasts….