Ruler Of Books
While catching up on the BookTube videos, I came across a book tag created (I think) by Ariel Bissett, which you can check out here.
I thought, why not, let me see if I can give this a shot. So here goes.
1. What book would you make everyone read?
I would make everyone read the King Arthur trilogy by M.K. Hume.
An amazing story by an amazing author. Everyone should read her books.
2. What would you abolish in book construction?
50 Shades of Grey….innocent trees were killed in the making of this abomination.
3. What author would you commission to write you any book?
At first I was going to say George R.R. Martin because he is an amazing author, but then I realized he would kill every character. So maybe Robin Hobb or Tamora Pierce. Both great fantasy authors and women.
4. What book wold you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?
5. What cover artist would you commission to make a mural?
6. What characters’ face would you put on a coin?
7. What book would you award the “Ruler of Books” 2016 Prize to?
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.