Thursday, 14 July 2016

Movie Review ~ Zootopia




From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive.

When Judy Hopps becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case.

Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde, a wily fox who makes her job even harder.




I’ve been looking forward to seeing this seeing since it came out at the movies, but I thought we would wait till it came out on DVD (or one of the family members bought the DVD), to watch it with my son.
I just knew he would love it. He’s obsessed with rabbits and wants to be a police officer when he grows up. HELLO! This movie is centered around a police officer rabbit. This movie was made for my son.



I love the growing friendship between Judy (rabbit) and Nick (fox). A friendship in the real world would be unheard of.
Actually the whole story is about no matter who or what you are, you can be whoever you want to be. For me, this is how I want my son to grow up knowing.



There were so many scenes where we both laughed out loud. This movie isn’t just for kids; adults will enjoy watching this with or without the little ones.


My star rating for Zootopia is: