Friday, 1 July 2016

Currently Reading ~ 01.07.16




 Goodreads





In a world where ash falls from the sky, and mist dominates the night, an evil cloaks the land and stifles all life. The future of the empire rests on the shoulders of a troublemaker and his young apprentice. Together, can they fill the world with colour once more?

In Brandon Sanderson's intriguing tale of love, loss, despair and hope, a new kind of magic enters the stage— Allomancy, a magic of the metals.





After over a week of basically no reading (thanks a lot Netflix), yesterday I read quite a bit. I must’ve been in the mood for reading, because I just didn’t want to stop.
Also, my son wanted to watch non-stop Doctor Who, and I already watched those episodes so….I read.

This is the second time I’m reading The Final Empire; knowing what is going to happen, it’s interesting reading it again and seeing all the obvious signs that I missed the first time.

I’m hoping to finish this by the end of the week, so seeya later.