Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Unfinished Book



Unfinished Books


Sometimes, hopefully not always, you pick up a book to read. Not long after you have started you’re just not feeling it. Whatever you do, do NOT keep reading. Put it down and either give yourself a break or pick something else up.

This happened to me recently, I picked a book that I’ve been meaning to read for a while now, but I couldn’t do it. I just didn’t feel like reading this type of book.
I used to feel bad (strangely) for putting a book down that I just started, so I kept reading. Which in the end led me to a book slump. Not a great thing.

This is just a blog post for all those who feel like this. It’s not that you don’t like the book, you could just not be in the mood to read that type of genre. Pick something else and maybe later on you will be in the mood for that book, and there it is.

So I am onto another book now, and maybe later on I will finally read that book. I will, I promise.