Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Goodreads Challenge Mid-Year Update

 Goodreads



For those who don’t know, I have participated in the Goodreads Reading Challenge this year.
This is my fourth year doing it, with every year my goal gets less and less. This year however, I decided to aim high; to read 100 books by the end of this year.

I thought why not do a mid-year update and show you all how I’m doing.




As you can see I’m doing a pretty good job. I’m 9 books ahead of schedule, BONUS!
How have I done this? Simple really, I read a lot of free romance kindle books. That’s right, it’s not cheating, I don’t think you can really cheat on these things, and are there rules? The goal is to read 100 books by the end of the year, and that’s exactly what I’m doing, reading.

At this present stage I think I can win this, if I stick to my goal and read, read, read, I have nothing to lose.