Wednesday, 29 June 2016

June 2016 Haul




June 2016




June was a good book buying month, but the only reason why I have bought this much was because it was my birthday at the beginning of the month.
I asked for money; you can’t go wrong with getting money, that way you can buy whatever you want or need. There were so many books that I needed to get.

This isn’t all the books I’ve ordered in June. There are still a few waiting to be delivered, but I’ll add that to my July haul.



This is the only book I actually got for my birthday. I know, for a bookworm you would expect that everyone either got me money (that I asked for), or books….



Okay I bought this because of the cover and the title. I love everything that has to do with the Tudors and that time period. So of course I had to get it.



I’ve been seeing this series for a while now, I mean look at those beautiful covers. When I saw them at a great price at Kmart, I had to get them.



Another book that I needed to get. As soon as I bought it I put everything down and read it straight away.



This is actually my book clubs July book of the month. Really, any excuse to buy books. I’m not complaining.



These books were actually recommended to me. A normal person would buy just the first book and if they like it, then buy book two and so on. But no, not me.
I don’t like starting a series (especially one that has all their books released), until I own them all. I have no patience, when I finish a book and it’s really good, I need the next book asap.
I don’t have book four yet, only because it doesn’t come in the same size as the rest of the series. Only fellow bookaholics will understand.



I’ve heard great things about this book, so I had to get it. Book two in this same edition doesn’t come out till later on in the year, so not sure if I should wait till then to read this one, or just read it soon.























November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...