Monday, 13 June 2016

I've Joined A Book Club







I love book clubs; getting together whether that be in person or online, and talk about books. What is there not to love about that.
I just wanted to join a group of readers where we pick a book to read for the month, then once we have read it, we talk about it. But I also didn’t want to join a group that just centered around one genre. Even though my preferred genre is Fantasy, I still enjoy and want to experience other ones.

After a lot of looking, I came across a group on Goodreads (link to site is below icon). They’re a new group, which was a bonus.
Since I joined in June, and even though I joined at the beginning, I might wait till July to properly start.


If you want to join a group, or this one, head over to Goodreads, there is literally so many to choose from.

























November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...