Friday, 24 June 2016

Currently Reading ~ 24.06.16





 Goodreads




In a world where ash falls from the sky, and mist dominates the night, an evil cloaks the land and stifles all life. The future of the empire rests on the shoulders of a troublemaker and his young apprentice. Together, can they fill the world with colour once more?

In Brandon Sanderson's intriguing tale of love, loss, despair and hope, a new kind of magic enters the stage— Allomancy, a magic of the metals.





Not long after I posted my last Currently Reading that I decided to put down The Narrow Road To The Deep North by Richard Flanagan. It wasn’t that I wasn’t liking it, I just wasn’t in the mood for that type of book.
I did mention this subject in my Tea Tuesday recently. It’s okay to put a book down if you are not feeling it.

So once I put that book down I decided to pick up my favourite books; The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. I’ve read this book before, actually I’ve also read book two, but never got around to reading the other books in the series.

Unfortunately, I haven’t had time this week to read, which explains why I’ve only read 25 pages.
Hopefully I’ll be able to read more this weekend, we will see.