Friday, 10 June 2016

Currently Reading ~ 10.06.16




 Goodreads



Rachel catches the same commuter train every morning. She knows it will wait at the same signal each time, overlooking a row of back gardens. She’s even started to feel like she knows the people who live in one of the houses. ‘Jess and Jason’, she calls them. Their life – as she sees it – is perfect. If only Rachel could be that happy.

And then she sees something shocking. It’s only a minute until the train moves on, but it’s enough.

Now everything’s changed. Now Rachel has a chance to become a part of the lives she’s only watched from afar.

Now they’ll see; she’s much more than just the girl on the train…
 





It was a bit slow to get into, now I can’t seem to put this book down.

Of course at this point I have my theories, but I’m more interested in these characters.
Rachel is a drunk, I want to feel sorry for her after what she has been through, but the decisions she makes is frustrating. I can see why you want to help out with this case, except the more I get to know her I feel like she has an ulterior motive.
Megan I can’t get my head around yet. From the little I have read in her point of view, she is either crazy herself, or something dark is going on. And I know she is the victim in all this, but something just doesn’t seem right.
Anna, I bloody hate Anna. She just comes off as a homewrecker and she knows it. Okay Rachel and Tom’s marriage was rocky, but you still don’t sleep with a married man.

Okay, I have wasted precious time writing this, so without further ado, I’m going to read more….






















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...