Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Book Blog Tour ~ Summer Of Irreverence by Cathrine Goldstein




PROMO






 Goodreads

 Amazon




Straight-laced, veterinary surgeon, Summer Wynters is ready to break the rules. And who better to break them with than the most irreverent of all men, mega rock star Malcolm Angel? With one last summer free from work obligations, Summer moves to New York City, and at the coaxing of her friend, pretends to be a model so she can spend one wild night with Malcolm.

Rock star, Malcolm Angel, tortured by a dark past, may be the poet laureate of romance, but he, like science-minded Summer, has never believed in romantic love. How could he? With his history, he doesnt deserve to be loved.

When Summers honesty, kindness, and exuberance for life changes his perspective, the two discover they are in deeper than either dreamed possible. But when Malcolm discovers Summers been perpetuating a lie, will he forgive her? Even if forgiveness is possible, can a man immune to love teach someone else to believe in it?





Author Cathrine Goldstein has created a playlist to go along with Summer of Irreverence, music that inspired her throughout the book.

“Train was my major influence for Summer of Irreverence The Rock Star, because to me, Pat Monahan epitomizes Malcolm Angels voice. I also listened to a lot of classic rock because of the gritty feel of the book.”


Playlist


Marry Me Train

Parachute Train

When I Look to the Sky Train

Finish Line Train

From Where You Are Lifehouse Were in Heaven
DJ Sammy (Slow Version)

Lullaby Shawn Mullins

Cant You See The Marshall Tucker Band

Viva La Vida Coldplay

Drift Away Dobie Gray

Dont Stop Believin Journey




Author Bio


Twitter:
Facebook:
Blog:
Pinterest:
Website:
Goodreads:


I am a bestselling author of gritty romance novels, and a New York City girl at heart.


I am the author of The Letting and The Coupling, Books 1 and 2 of The Letting series; and Summer of Irreverence—The Rock Star, the first book in The New York Artists Series, stand-alone novels featuring strong, talented men and the surprising women they fall for. 



I have my B.A. in English and my M.A. in Theatre. I began my career as an award-winning playwright, and I am a proud member of RWA, PAN.



I am addicted to Luna bars, decaf coffee, yoga (yoga clothes), and I find my best writing ideas come from sweat sessions on my treadmill. I love the works of many authors; my favourites include Hemingway and Bukowski. These days I read a lot of Shel Silverstein and Mo Willems—which brings me to my reason for reading these modern masters, the absolute loves of my life: my two young girls, and my husband (who reads grown-up books, too.)




Thank you to YA Bound Book Tours for letting me read this book....


 YA Bound Book Tours