Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Top 5 ~ Children's TV Show



Children’s TV Show


I’m not ashamed as a nearly 30-year-old (nearly, I’m not 30 till next week), to love children’s TV shows.
With a 4-and-a-half-year-old boy and a 9-month-old girl, all I watch nowadays is the kids channel. As a mother, what my children watch is important to me…..that and I love cartoons.

So here are my top 5 children’s TV shows that I love to watch with my kids.



I don’t know one child that doesn’t love Peppa Pig. Even though my son doesn’t love it as much as he used to, he still watches it.
But now my daughter is glued to the TV as soon as it’s on. Simple drawings with solid colours, perfect for a young child’s brain.




 Octonauts is my sons favourite show. I’m not kidding on how many toys he has. He is obsessed with this show as much as I love books….yep, that’s a lot of love.
A group of animals who help the creatures under the sea while teaching us. My son, and myself, have learned about certain creatures that I didn’t even know existed.



My sons favourite character is Tweak.

A rabbit engineer who builds the Gups (they can move under sea, see pic below).







No talking, all animal noises, and you can still understand what is going on. And it’s bloody funny. Everyone needs to watch this show, young and old.




This is nostalgic for me, I was little when the Wiggles started and fell in love with them. I watched all their shows and knew their songs. I ate fruit salad because of them.
Now I’m a mother (what the hell!!), and he not only watches them, but is also sings along with them.

The picture above is the new Wiggles my sons know, but the picture below is the ones I grew up with.
I love there is a female in the group, actually she is my son’s favourite. He even wanted to name his sister after her….but we didn’t due to nosy people (no comment).





This is a cute show; I think I love it more than my son.
It’s a fun show and they also teach you maths. Fun and educational, something every mother wants their kids to watch.