Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ BookBub



 BookBub



Even though I prefer hard copy books, I do enjoy reading from my Kindle. Sometimes it’s easier to take with me, and surprisingly not every book comes in hard copy.

When I heard about this, it was right up my ally.
Every morning BookBub will send you an email letting you know what EBooks are on special or free. All you need to do is let them know what type of genre you like and what device you prefer it on.
Of course it sounded too good to be true, but after three months of using it, I’ve bought (for free) a lot of books. Mainly romance since I’m a sucker for them.

This is just a post to all the people who don’t know about this, sign up now if you love cheap books. Really, how can you say no to that.

Click the BoobBub logo at the top to send you straight there, or go to boobbub.com

Happy reading :)












November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...