Thursday, 28 April 2016

Book Tag ~ Book Blogger Test

Book Blogger Test

I don’t know who originally created this book tag, but I did see it on Celine from celinereads.com and thought I’ll also do it. Anything that has to do with books, I’m there.

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET PEEVES?
1.    Weak female characters
2.    Terribly written love triangles
3.    Books that sound like they were written by 12-year-olds

DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT
My perfect reading spot would be in bed with a bunch of pillows around me and a cup of tea

TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
1.    I’m addicted to reading free romance kindle novels, even though they are absolutely terrible
2.    I judge a book by its cover. Ugly covers will be bought on Kindle
3.    I make sure my hands are clean before reading

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
It was sometime last year and the book was Elizabeth Is Missing by Emma Healey. Cannot recommend this book enough

HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
One, my current read. I prefer my books to be all on my bookshelf

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
Chocolate

NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE
1.    A Song Of Ice And Fire series by George RR Martin
2.    King Henry trilogy by MK Hume
3.    Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKSHELF ON YOUR BOOKCASE



WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS
They Are Life (I need more than three words; they are everything to me)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Sometimes I skip pages to get to the good bits