Thursday, 14 April 2016

Book Review ~ The Amber Isle by Ashley Capes



Roguish Never is on a quest to lift a curse on his blood and to learn his true name; but upon joining a group of treasure-hunters he soon finds himself unearthing world-altering secrets that have long lain dormant within the mysterious Amber Isle.




What can I say, another great read from Ashley Capes. I’m not all that surprised, when I received the book, before I even started reading, I knew it was going to be amazing. Not to toot my own horn, but I’m never wrong (pun intended).

We are taken on an adventure with Never, he’s funny, sarcastic, and he’s looking for answers. He joins a group of treasure hunters along the way.
He also has this curse, even though you can also see it as a blessing, as it’s helped him in tough situations.

It’s a short, great read, non-stop excitement with every page. I have trouble, oddly enough, to really express how much I love a book. Especially when I don’t want to give anything away.
Just do me the favour and pick up, not only this book, but every book from Ashley Capes. You will not be disappointed.

My star rating for The Amber Isle by Ashley Capes is:












November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...