Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Writing A Book?


Writing A Book?

I’m doing it. I’m going to do something I’ve always wanted to do and that’s to write my own story.

I was tired of dreaming about it, you don’t achieve anything by just dreaming, you need action. So one day I was just doing my normal thing, cleaning the house and looking after my children, when a story started to form in my mind.
While holding my 6 month old baby girl in one arm, I began to type out the first chapter. I didn’t know where this was going, or what I was actually writing, but I knew I needed to get it down.

After finishing a few paragraphs, I started to think if I should continue with it, or scrap it with the others. But thanks to friends on Instagram, they convinced me to post it up on Wattpad. And that’s what I did.

I wanted to get a feel out, see what everyone thought of my story, even if it was just a few paragraphs.

The title of my books is called….

 Wattpad - Catherine Furfaro
click the title of my book to take you to my Wattpad account