Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ I've Joined A Book Club



I've Joined A Book Club

 Serial Readers Book Club


I have always loved book clubs, getting together with a group of book lovers, everyone reading the same book, then once we are all done we talk about it.

I’ve always wanted to join a book club where you can meet in person, but unfortunately I’ve haven’t met anyone where I live who are obsessed as books as I am. So the next best thing, and probably the best way, is on the internet.
Goodreads have so many book clubs you can join, and they aren’t all the same. I did contemplate about creating my own book club, but knowing the effort in going into it, as well as hoping people will join, was a bit hard. So I decided to join an existing one.

It was by chance that I came across one called, Serial Readers Book Club. And what I saw made me join immediately. Instead of picking one book to read a month, and a certain genre, they pick one book for every genre.
Okay that made no sense, let me clarify that. For every genre there is, there is a book you can read for the month. So you can choose a Young Adult, or Romance, or Thriller. Whatever you want. And that is what sold me. Because I don’t want to only read one genre, and usually I’m not in the mood for a specific one even if I love it. This gives me more options, which I’m all for.

I’m going to officially start next month in April, I rather start at the beginning of the month with everyone else. A new month, a new beginning.


If you would like to check out the page, click the logo image above, it will send you straight to their Goodreads page.