Thursday, 3 March 2016

Big Changes



It's not like I have been lazy and not posting anything, well not completely. I have actually been giving my blog a lot of thought about the things I post. I don't just want to post blogs about books, even though it's my number one passion.

There are so many things I would love to post about that doesn't relate to books, but when I do it just doesn't seem right. Why would a book blog be talking about parent stuff?

So I have decided to change my book blog to a lifestyle blog. Which means I will post everything that has to do with my life. Books, parenthood, movies, TV shows, basically anything and everything.
In all honesty there would be more book blogs than anything else, but this just gives me the opportunity to post about anything I like.

I also plan to post something daily, another reason for this change.

Can not wait for this, I'm looking forward to posting more.