Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ The Year To Complete


The Year To Complete
Book Series

When I was sorting my bookshelves again, arranging them all into alphabetical order, it hit me....there are a few book series that I have not completed. Most of them I've only read book one in a four or three book series.

For as long as I can remember book series was my favourite, mainly because the story didn't end in one book. I even used to read a whole series one after the other. Unfortunately something has changed, there are so many more books out there that I want to read, that I forget to continue a series that I started.

So after organising my bookshelves I decided this is the year to complete all the book series that I have started. And to make it interesting (for me anyway), I'll go back to my old ways and read the series all at once. That's okay if the series isn't completed, I'll just read what is out at the moment. 

Wish me luck, because I'll sure need it.