Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Watching Wednesday ~ Outlander Season One



After finding out Outlander book series by Diana Gabaldon was turning into a TV series, I could not wait to watch it. Unfortunately in was not on free to air TV, so I had to wait till it came on DVD. 

There is something I don't understand about in regards to releasing this series on DVD. I know there was a long break in the middle of season one, but why did they release it as volume one and two. This means you will be spending twice as much because they are selling each volume like it's one season. 
If you've seen this then you understand what I'm talking about. 



Moving on....I have only watched three episodes so far, and I love it. 
Of course it's not 100% exactly like the books, but they definitely stuck to the premise of the story. The actors are perfect to how I imagined them, I can not wait to see the rest of the season. 



I might do a review when I'm finished. Maybe even a book to movie review??

If you have watched this series or read the books, I'll love to hear your thoughts. Just leave a comment below.