Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Tea Tuesday ~ Australia Day



Happy Australia Day


I just wanted to wish all my fellow Australians a happy Aussie Day. And I thought what better way than celebrating Australia then telling you a few of my favourite Australian authors.
I'm going to apologise in advance, because I'm sure I'll miss out a few great Australian authors. So sorry....





Every book he has written I'm obsessed over. The way he can tell a story, I'm just green with envy.
I think anyone who knows how to read should pick up his books, you won't be disappointed.



I've only read her King Arthur trilogy so far, but it definitely won't be the last.
Another author I'm in love with and have a good case of the green eye. The details she describes scenes and the characters, I could read her books over and over again.



I don't just love his books because he comes from the same place, Perth, as I do, but it does help.
I have to admit, I've been a bit slack in reading his books, but this year that will all change.



I've read two of her four books so far, and all I can say is I'm hooked. If you have not read her Starcrossed series yet, DO IT NOW. You will be falling in love with these characters.