Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year






Happy New Year everyone!!
I can not believe another year is over. As I get older the years seem to be going by faster.

Great things happened in 2015. Moved into a brand new home, I finally got an amazing bookshelf for all my books to fit on, which is becoming crowded again. But the most important thing to happen this year was the birth of my second child, Jessica. It still shocks me that I'm a mother, and not just to one but two. And to think, my son will be five next year and starting kindergarten.

The start of a new year isn't just about looking back but also forward. So every year we give ourselves goals, and hopefully keeping them throughout the year.
I don't normally do new years resolutions, I either know I won't keep them or I can't think of any goals. But this year I have given myself four.




1. Family ~ I want to do more things as a family. This could be having picnics, doing arts and crafts, going to the zoo. Things like that.

2. Fit & Healthy ~ I just want to be healthier, eat right and exercise more. This will be my toughest one.

3. Books. Read more of any book I can get my hands on.

4. Blog. I definitely want to post more, and not just book reviews. I want to post anything and everything I can think of.



I would love to hear what your new years resolution is if you have one.