Sunday, 10 January 2016

#AYearAThon January 2016 ~ Benchwarmers


Benchwarmers

January 4-10



If you're thinking, "Catherine, you couldn't have failed, at least one book is still good". Yes you are right, one book is still good, but I didn't even read one book, I didn't even read thirty pages. That's right, I failed big time.

There are a few reasons why I didn't read anything; I didn't feel like it, I have a four month old that needs my undying attention, a lot of things just took up too much of my time. But the main reason was I didn't really get into the book I was reading, which then put me in a non reading mood.

So since I have nothing to report but my utter failer, I will promise next month I will do better....I hope. 











November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...