Tuesday, 8 December 2015

HarryXmasToYou 2015 ~ Day #7



Day #7

I forgot to do an update for day six....and I didn't read anything.

Day seven was a more productive day, as I started the second book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

There are so few books out there that can still be enjoyable to read over and over again. Harry Potter has to be one of them.

I also watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, because it was begging me on Netflix to watch. Also something that made me the happiest mother in the world happened, it was my four year old sons first time watching it, and he is now a fan.
He's made me a proud mummy :)


Pages Read:
90

Total Pages Read:
421

Books Read:
-

Total Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Films Watched:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Total Films Watched:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone





















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...