Sunday, 6 December 2015

HarryXmasToYou 2015 ~ Day #4 and #5



Day #4 and #5

"Catherine, you said there was going to be a daily update on your blog", you might ask.
"I can explain" is usually my response.

It's not that I forgot to post an update, actually day four nothing happened. I didn't read anything.
Yeah, I thought I was embarrassed on reading a few pages, no, reading absolutely nothing is. So really there wasn't any point in me posted a blog just to tell you I didn't read anything at all.

Let's forget about day four and go onto day five.
I FINISHED!!

Because of my dismal day yesterday I thought I'll kick my ass into gear and read.

My problem I have at the moment is; should I write individual reviews on each Harry Potter book or do it as a series? And should I also start watching the movies as well?


Pages Read:
25

Total Pages Read:
331

Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Total Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone





















November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...