Wednesday, 23 December 2015

HarryXmasToYou 2015 ~ Day #22



Day #22

Just a quick update to let you all know how much I have read, or in this case, how much I haven't read.
Even though I was hoping by this stage to have read more than three books, I am an adult with two children and basically "adult responsibilities", having time to actually sit down and read is rare. So really three completed books isn't that bad.

I'm hoping to finish Goblet of Fire before December finishes, but I'm not going to hold my breath.


Pages Read:
282

Total Pages Read:
1174

Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Total Books Read:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Films Watched:
-

Total Films Watched:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone