Tuesday, 3 November 2015

NaNoWriMo Update - Day #1 & #2




I happy to say for the first two days of NaNoWriMo have been great. I kind of changed my mind on what I wanted to write, at first it was just a chic lit but then I decided to add a paranormal aspect to it. 
My main character finds out she is a witch.

Once I started I couldn't stop. I'm not joking, I had my notebook near me and I was basically writing in there every moment I had a free hand. This was hard considering I have a four year old son and a two month old daughter. 
So saying that my word count for the last two days is:
3,743!!

I am shocked that I have written this much. Maybe it's because I love this story that I'm creating. Whatever the reason is, I hope it never stops.











November 2017 Wrap Up

Just click on the links under the book covers to check out my reviews The Last Hours by Minette Walters ...